The original formula since 1808 —a light floral scent with lemon overtones. Florida Water cools, cleanses, and calms. Use it on the body, in the bath, around the house, to promote overall well-being and good energy. It can be used in ceremonial rituals as well. It is known worldwide for its magical effect on the mind, body and soul.
Florida Water Cologne is a favorite magical tool for cleansing and purification.
SPIRITUAL USES OF FLORIDA WATER
There are a myriad of ways to incorporate Florida Water into your spiritual life.
- Ritual offerings and purification. Some replace Holy water with Florida Water.
- Wiping down all of the items on your altar with Florida Water will cleanse them of any negative energy and clear them to receive messages from the spirits and ancestors.
- Is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
- When seeking guidance from ancestors, placing a glass of Florida Water on your altar will clear the air of any static and interference to allow for a clear reading.
- For help attracting love or unblocking obstacles relating to a current relationship, add a few drops to a bowl set beside your bed and light a red Attraction Candle while focusing your intention on your desired goal. *Be aware, Florida Water is flammable and should never be placed directly on a candle or too close to a flame.
- When blessing and cleansing a new home, use Florida Water to anoint your floors, windows and doorways for protection, prosperity and luck.
- Washing with Florida Water soap will cleanse you before a ritual. Add a few drops to a spiritual bath to rid yourself of negative energy and encourage protection.
- After a bath, dab some Florida Water on your head, neck, heart, and feet for protection and a feeling of balance.
- Bring peace into the workplace by using Florida Water in your office.
- Wash your hands with Florida Water after engaging with negative people or being in a negative environment.
- Those who tend to engage in gossip or just talk too much can benefit from its calming affects.
- Add some drops to ink and paper when writing out spells.
In use for centuries, this versatile product has certainly proven to be a useful staple in any home and in many magic and religious practices.